Friends of Shavington
The FOSP (Friends of Shavington Primary School) is a group of parents who work togther to achieve great things for our school community. Anyone is welcome, whether you want to really get involved with lots of time to spare or are happy to come along from time to time and offer help as and when you can.
All help is very much appreciated. New and old faces are always welcome.
All funds raised from FOSP events are used within school based projects. The FOSP have funded a wide range of things for our children over the years including coaches for the Christmas Panto, computers, I Pads, books, visits and visitors and outdoor environment provision - the focus for this year.
"Let’s back our children’s school and take an active part in supporting their future"
Next Meeting... TBA
If you are interested in finding out more about what our FOSP do, please leave your details at the school office or e mail: email@example.com
Alternatively, feel free to join us at our next meeting.
The FOSP Team
Claire Standley (Chair)
Sara Randle (Vice Chair)
Hazel Doyle (Treasurer)
Robin Ashcroft (Secretary)
Rachael Nicholls ( Headteacher)
Julia Gawn (Deputy Headteacher)
The FOSP have paid for
- Outdoor paint for fences, playground paint & paintbrushes for our working Saturday.
- Bulbs, compost and planters for our working Saturday.
- Equipment for the year 1 and 2 outdoor play areas; water trough, a wide range of wooden large toys for both areas.
- school camera
- 3 new I pads to add to our I pad trolley
- A set of story time headphone system for the children in EYFS.
- 5 new wooden benches for our playgrounds for children and parents.
- Coaches to the pantomime at Christmas.
- Christmas gifts for all children from Santa.
FOSP Annual Events
Halloween Discos for both Key Stages.
Movie Night's for whole school.
Christmas craft fayre.
Christmas & Easter Bingo.
|June||Non-school uniform day in exchange for a gift for the Summer Festival Tombola|
|December||Christmas Craft Fayre and Christmas Bingo|