Please use the link provided for help and information regarding the Coronavirus:
There is a document which lists support organisations to help parents and families through this difficult time. Please take a look in the file downloads to see if any listed can help you.
More helpful websites and links for parents and carers regarding ways to support your child:
https://www.mindheart.co/descargables - A really useful tool #COVIBOOK to support and reassure children under the age of 7 regarding the virus. The book is attached to the files at the bottom of this page.
Keeping Children Safe Online
An update from the DfE regarding support to keep your children safe online taken from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)